Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104:
What's the dealio with the private bangka?

Just to let you know, I'm confortable just commuting and meeting you guys there.

edit: here's the route:

Jam liner Bus: Cubao -> Batangas P154
Bangka: Batangas -> Sabang P160 + P25 terminal fee

you can hitch we me and mons to leah beach. the bangka is 2000. the more we are on the boat the better so we get to split the costs

jonix:
we're sick :D

@spoon: late addition, dea's joining us. sorry bud.

@david: see! this is really weird hehehehe

Jonix:
@spoon: late addition, dea's joining us. sorry bud.

we have 3 rooms reserved. since eric is not going on the 17th maybe chip can bunk with matt? getting another room is doable but tough. let me know by the end of the day so i can fix the plans

Spoon:
we have 3 rooms reserved. since eric is not going on the 17th maybe chip can bunk with matt? getting another room is doable but tough. let me know by the end of the day so i can fix the plans

yup she'll be joining us for sure

well it looks like your plan is coming together, I can almost taste the SML's already. :D

dlndavid:
well it looks like your plan is coming together, I can almost taste the SML's already. :D

nope there can only be one, PALE PILSEN

hirai_SanMiguelBeer1.jpg

yup she'll be joining us for sure

Ok so three rooms for sure!

how availlable is Jose Cuervo over there, or should I switch to rum while I'm there?

Back
Top Bottom