Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The 25-26 is the only weekend in March I can NOT make it. I'm tempted to go down the week before to be able to dive with some of the people who have come ALL THIS WAY.

Halthron:
The 25-26 is the only weekend in March I can NOT make it. I'm tempted to go down the week before to be able to dive with some of the people who have come ALL THIS WAY.

like i mentioned it will be impossible for all of us to be present at one time. maybe we can have two dates and the ppds can choose on what day they would be able to make it to PG.

chewie:
you would like that would you? hehhehe

sounds like a good deal :D hmmm.... :) details please! :)
keep that on Pinoy Exchange chewie. :)

Jai, I'm game with those rates. Overnight na lang. Who wants to bunk with a Canuck? Let's decide on dates muna.

I'm suggesting Thursday, Friday of that week or Friday, Saturday. Spoon, when you going?

Axua:
Ok here we go just called Sha-Che Inn

Fan Room 2 hombres - P1000 per room (thats P500 for each hombre)
AC Room 2 hombres - P1500 per room (thats P750 for each hombre)
now if only the dive rates can equal that on a per-hombre basis perfect!

now... to convince jai's OW student

Jag

This don't sound like no Chuck Norris conversation. :D
Ok I talked with Chuck and he says you all have to dive PG sometime between Mar 12-18, I leave on the 19th and can't dive that day.
And we all no you don't mess with Chuck. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom