Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
yup its a nice secure compound. straight to the boat, no distractions and checks. i vaguely remember how to get there, we passed SM thats all i remember. im sure some ppd knows how to get there?

can we get on the boat even if we are not checked in at el galleon?

Spoon:
yup its a nice secure compound. straight to the boat, no distractions and checks. i vaguely remember how to get there, we passed SM thats all i remember. im sure some ppd knows how to get there?
Hope this helps. It's not too bad if you load up the boat and can split the total cost between many divers. You usually offload at the pier by Asia Divers.

Firstly follow all the signs to the new SM Department Store Batangas.

When approaching Batangas City from Manila, make a left turn at the Lions Monument heading to Lobo.
Right above the Lions Monument you will see a very large high up Jollibee advertising sign, this is where you take the left fork of the road.
(From there you have 9.2 kilometres to Liaya Beach if you want to check your trip meter)

Take the next left, approximately 150 metres from the Lions Monument, following the signs to Lobo and the Shell Refinery and SM Department Store.

Follow the main concrete road, making a right at the sign to DAYS HOTEL and SM Department Store at the Y junction on the way.

Pass the Shell refinery, and beware of the two speed bumps near the Flour Mill gates.

Take the small dirt road on the right immediately at the end of the Flour Mill fence ( about 100 metres after the second speed bump, you will see an Action Divers pickup sign with an arrow pointing) and you are there.

When driving down towards the beach, if you require overnight parking for your vehicle turn right and drive down to the house, there you will find the overnight car parking caretaker. Price for overnight parking is P50.00.

midwestdvr:
Hope this helps. It's not too bad if you load up the boat and can split the total cost between many divers. You usually offload at the pier by Asia Divers.

Firstly follow all the signs to the new SM Department Store Batangas.

When approaching Batangas City from Manila, make a left turn at the Lions Monument heading to Lobo.
Right above the Lions Monument you will see a very large high up Jollibee advertising sign, this is where you take the left fork of the road.
(From there you have 9.2 kilometres to Liaya Beach if you want to check your trip meter)

Take the next left, approximately 150 metres from the Lions Monument, following the signs to Lobo and the Shell Refinery and SM Department Store.

Follow the main concrete road, making a right at the sign to DAYS HOTEL and SM Department Store at the Y junction on the way.

Pass the Shell refinery, and beware of the two speed bumps near the Flour Mill gates.

Take the small dirt road on the right immediately at the end of the Flour Mill fence ( about 100 metres after the second speed bump, you will see an Action Divers pickup sign with an arrow pointing) and you are there.

When driving down towards the beach, if you require overnight parking for your vehicle turn right and drive down to the house, there you will find the overnight car parking caretaker. Price for overnight parking is P50.00.

thanks bro thats it. i remember the way now. your directions are impressive!

midwest, beat me to it on directions to Lea Beach. Appears lot of people leave their cars in the guarded/fenced parking lot.

Since you guys have enough people, just arrange a big bangka from Asia Diver/ El Galleon. I believe 1 way bangka only would be only $50. 1 way big bangka + van to Manila is $100 and I'm pretty sure they charge over $50 just for the van. And you can arrange for the boat as early as you want.

Oh there is another dive operator that charges P750. alex's adventure bound over at oceana. thing is oceana is kinda far from the action and social life over at lalaguna.

I don't know about other private bangkas but the dive shop/resort owned boats charged about 2000-2500 per trip so it's definitely better if a lot of guys pile up on the boat. You guys may be able to get a lower price as you're all locals.

you could probably get 10-15 on one of those resort bangka? at least 10 I remember on a previous trip to lalaguna beach club.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom