Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Axua:
If you are staying overnight in PG count me in, I'll stay at sha-che inn for financial reasons :D

can you give me some insights on this

would they have a SPA and a wholebody massage?

Mas mahal ata dyan ah.

paolov:
can you give me some insights on this

would they have a SPA and a wholebody massage?

Mas mahal ata dyan ah.

mas mura to pre about P500 lang a night without aircon. has cable TV, bathroom and kitchen. same rate lang sya actually with Deep Blue Sea Inn and Gerlie's Inn. its right beside blue moon bar.

Axua:
mas mura to pre about P500 lang a night without aircon. has cable TV, bathroom and kitchen. same rate lang sya actually with Deep Blue Sea Inn and Gerlie's Inn. its right beside blue moon bar.

how far from el galleon?

clgsamson:
yup! euros! :)

ah ganun
INBedPillowFightHL.gif

paolov:
would there be any inns near el galleon aircon rooms with hot shower that doesn't charge $$$$?

I'm sure those local inns will charge pesos and offer local rates. Jai would be the man to talk to. I should have used him to book my last PG trip. 500P??? they must have charged me a korean diver premium on top of the typical tourist rates...

I know a Filipino instructor working at one of the dive ops there (my classmate at the IE) last time we talked he said they can give me a per dive rate of P700 per dive.

Back
Top Bottom