Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im considering staying in El galleon sister companies of tech asia/asia divers. very nice family oriented place plus its near the point bar. its located in small la laguna. very very reasonable.

WWW.ASIADIVERS.COM

room rates:
Room rates

Just so you guys know, David, Jim and his wife are in PG for the week of the 12th to the 19th. I'll be there from the 12th to the 26th. And yes, I'm buying the beers...:D

Spoon:
Im considering staying in El galleon sister companies of tech asia/asia divers. very nice family oriented place plus its near the point bar. its located in small la laguna. very very reasonable.

WWW.ASIADIVERS.COM

room rates:
Room rates

that Sha-che Inn (sp?) next to TechAsia/ Action Divers/ Blue Moon Restaurant was not bad. I stayed there while doing my normoxic course. Cheap,clean and spacious rooms right near the beach. Short walk to El Galleon and the Point. Price was less than p2000 w/ aircon.

I'm in Canada right now and have a bottle of Tanduay here from one of my Pinay friends who just came back from Manila. And besides, if it is on the 25th, I leave the next day for Mexico so MORE DRINKS PLEASE!

am fine with el galleon. small but why do you need large rooms to sleep? they have aircons there.

do i have to book myself or you do it na just get me the special rates ehheheehhehe

If you are staying overnight in PG count me in, I'll stay at sha-che inn for financial reasons :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom