Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Axua:
Oh there is another dive operator that charges P750. alex's adventure bound over at oceana. thing is oceana is kinda far from the action and social life over at lalaguna.

the floro place. i suggest we stay at the small lalaguna its more organized and family oriented if thats your sort of thing.

midwestdvr:
Hope this helps. It's not too bad if you load up the boat and can split the total cost between many divers. You usually offload at the pier by Asia Divers.

Firstly follow all the signs to the new SM Department Store Batangas.

When approaching Batangas City from Manila, make a left turn at the Lions Monument heading to Lobo.
Right above the Lions Monument you will see a very large high up Jollibee advertising sign, this is where you take the left fork of the road.
(From there you have 9.2 kilometres to Liaya Beach if you want to check your trip meter)

Take the next left, approximately 150 metres from the Lions Monument, following the signs to Lobo and the Shell Refinery and SM Department Store.

Follow the main concrete road, making a right at the sign to DAYS HOTEL and SM Department Store at the Y junction on the way.

Pass the Shell refinery, and beware of the two speed bumps near the Flour Mill gates.

Take the small dirt road on the right immediately at the end of the Flour Mill fence ( about 100 metres after the second speed bump, you will see an Action Divers pickup sign with an arrow pointing) and you are there.

When driving down towards the beach, if you require overnight parking for your vehicle turn right and drive down to the house, there you will find the overnight car parking caretaker. Price for overnight parking is P50.00.

lea beach, tabangao batangas :D

wait, this is for a trip to PG? I thought it for the GP trip!!! oh count me out then... who changed the thread title?

Spoon:
thats the spirit! hey chip i added you for not returning the advanced nitrox booklet

DOH! oh, all alright. This book has given me nothing but trouble! :) Btw, is El Galleon prices per person or per room? And what's the difference between full and halfboard?

@ Jai: if it's P500/night at sha-che inn , count me in! Do you have contact info or can we book together?

If we want to do overnight, then does it have to be the weekend or possible to do weekday? Cause the only weekends available are 11/12 & 18/19 to catch everyone. But both weekends we miss some PPDs by a day (and no guarantees they can dive if they'll be flying out the 20th). Can thursday, friday be an option? (16/17)

chip104:
DOH! oh, all alright. This book has given me nothing but trouble! :) Btw, is El Galleon prices per person or per room? And what's the difference between full and halfboard?

@ Jai: if it's P500/night at sha-che inn , count me in! Do you have contact info or can we book together?

If we want to do overnight, then does it have to be the weekend or possible to do weekday? Cause the only weekends available are 11/12 & 18/19 to catch everyone. But both weekends we miss some PPDs by a day (and no guarantees they can dive if they'll be flying out the 20th). Can thursday, friday be an option? (16/17)

justa suggestion, maybe we can have two waves, if the weekends are unviable for the ppds?

Axua:
mas mura to pre about P500 lang a night without aircon. has cable TV, bathroom and kitchen. same rate lang sya actually with Deep Blue Sea Inn and Gerlie's Inn. its right beside blue moon bar.
jai, if ever i'll bunk in there too... am willing to share room with anybody also... nonsmoker, heavy eater, snorer ako hehehehe

Jag

Axua:
I know a Filipino instructor working at one of the dive ops there (my classmate at the IE) last time we talked he said they can give me a per dive rate of P700 per dive.
WOW! game!

Jag

Ok here we go just called Sha-Che Inn

Fan Room 2 hombres - P1000 per room (thats P500 for each hombre)
AC Room 2 hombres - P1500 per room (thats P750 for each hombre)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom