Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes we are serious... In my old age, I am getting a bit tired of the van to batangas and 1hr bangka to get to PG. But, as Larry has posted, we have a bit of a baggage problem (literally, not emotionally :) ). Either I lose 20kg in 2 weeks or I can't take my dive bag. I was going to ask nicely if one of you is driving down Fri morning, whether you could take my dive bag (won't be too heavy) with them. I'll be willing to cover porter costs from Leia beach to the bangka so you don't have to strain yourself and just have the bag dropped at Asia Diver/El Galleon resort. And I will reward this person handsomely at The Point (but you're not allowed to ring the bell... :wink: ) In addition, if there are any goodies you need from HK and its not too heavy and illegal, I can accomodate...

pakman:
yes we are serious... In my old age, I am getting a bit tired of the van to batangas and 1hr bangka to get to PG. But, as Larry has posted, we have a bit of a baggage problem (literally, not emotionally :) ). Either I lose 20kg in 2 weeks or I can't take my dive bag. I was going to ask nicely if one of you is driving down Fri morning, whether you could take my dive bag (won't be too heavy) with them. I'll be willing cover porter costs from Leia beach to the bangka so you don't have to strain yourself and just have the bag dropped at Asia Diver/El Galleon resort. And I will reward this person handsomely at The Point (but you're not allowed to ring the bell... :wink: ) In addition, if there are any goodies you need from HK and its not too heavy and illegal, I can accomodate...
Wish I could take you up on that offer. Those free beers sound might tasty.

pakman:
yes we are serious... In my old age, I am getting a bit tired of the van to batangas and 1hr bangka to get to PG. But, as Larry has posted, we have a bit of a baggage problem (literally, not emotionally :) ). Either I lose 20kg in 2 weeks or I can't take my dive bag. I was going to ask nicely if one of you is driving down Fri morning, whether you could take my dive bag (won't be too heavy) with them. I'll be willing cover porter costs from Leia beach to the bangka so you don't have to strain yourself and just have the bag dropped at Asia Diver/El Galleon resort. And I will reward this person handsomely at The Point (but you're not allowed to ring the bell... :wink: ) In addition, if there are any goodies you need from HK and its not too heavy and illegal, I can accomodate...

since you are serious then i'll take care of the baggage. where will you stay friday night?

jonix:
since you are serious then i'll take care of the baggage. where will you stay friday night?

thanks jonix... really would appreciate it. haven't decided yet but I guess somewhere in manila city. hopefull will get that sorted out soon... where do you live?

I've gotta run now, but if you are serious, I'll work out somethng to drop the bag off to you.

btw, how much beer do you drink:huh: :D j/k

pakman:
yes we are serious... In my old age, I am getting a bit tired of the van to batangas and 1hr bangka to get to PG. But, as Larry has posted, we have a bit of a baggage problem (literally, not emotionally :) ). Either I lose 20kg in 2 weeks or I can't take my dive bag. I was going to ask nicely if one of you is driving down Fri morning, whether you could take my dive bag (won't be too heavy) with them. I'll be willing to cover porter costs from Leia beach to the bangka so you don't have to strain yourself and just have the bag dropped at Asia Diver/El Galleon resort. And I will reward this person handsomely at The Point (but you're not allowed to ring the bell... :wink: ) In addition, if there are any goodies you need from HK and its not too heavy and illegal, I can accomodate...

im willing to take your bags in gratitude for you lending me your flamethrower. we will be leaving for pg early AM on friday though. my office is 1 minute away from greenbelt makati

couple of questions, from the HK crew:
* Larry & Pak: Friday is the 17th, so you guys are now going overnight in manila and leaving saturday (18th) morning? Or you leaving friday evening? (most of the 17th crew is leaving friday early morning)
* Larry: have you contacted Starfish inn about Will, or would you like us to ask?
* Pakman: where are you staying?

clgsamson:
awwww..better than our chipper? You think he's a pasaway potential?
thepurplehammerhead:
the Chipmeister is in a class of his own of course, but Will has the potential to pull in a nunnery. Apparently.
shucks, you guys are just exaggerating. There's enough love in the ppd to go around. :fro:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom