Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just to be pasaway, naturally, my plans have changed slightly. I'll be arriving on the Friday morning with a friend of mine, Will. He passed his OW in January and wants to rack up some dive time.

The plan at the moment is for us to make our own way down there and meet up with the peeps at Starfish about 10-11AM

Apologies to all the male visitors in advance, but if past experience is anything to go by, the ladies are going to love him.

thepurplehammerhead:
Just to be pasaway, naturally, my plans have changed slightly. I'll be arriving on the Friday morning with a friend of mine, Will. He passed his OW in January and wants to rack up some dive time.

The plan at the moment is for us to make our own way down there and meet up with the peeps at Starfish about 10-11AM

Apologies to all the male visitors in advance, but if past experience is anything to go by, the ladies are going to love him.
awwww..better than our chipper? You think he's a pasaway potential?

midwestdvr:
UPDATED List
MAR 17-19: Sha Che - 3 rooms
1. spoon - rescue/ad. nitrox
2. mons - rescue diver
3. jon - AOW
4. dea - Intro
5. eric - AOW/EANx
6. matthew - rescue

MAR 17-19: Starfish Inn - one family room
1. iris - OW
2. ish - AOW
3. van - AOW
4. chip - OW

MAR 16-19: Starfish Inn - 1 single room
1. zee - AOW

MAR 17-19: Starfish Inn - 2 single rooms
1. Larry - ad. nitrox
2. Will - OW (mystery guest) room booking to be confirmed

MAR 12-19 (*22) - Atlantis
1. dennis - AOW *
2. david - rescue diver
3. pufferfish - diver
4. mrs. pufferfish

MAR 17-19 El Galleon
1. Raina - OW

MAR 18-19: Accomodations unknown
1. Axua - OWSI

MAR 16-19 Portofino(?waiting for confirmation)
1. midwestdvr

Also confirmed:
1. Jagfish

Pasaway ppd's who have not confirmed:
jag (shugar), pakman, moonlighting, boljakool, chewie, Yomar, purple, etc.

Can't come: :(
Caloy, PaoloV, Jams, Greatwolf

Updated list - any suggestions for meet up place and time? may I recommend the Point bar for Friday night?:D

clgsamson:
awwww..better than our chipper? You think he's a pasaway potential?

the Chipmeister is in a class of his own of course, but Will has the potential to pull in a nunnery. Apparently.

I'm sure you'll manage to convert him and ruin his work life the way mine has gone down the tubes since I diiscovered this forum...

thepurplehammerhead:
Updated list - any suggestions for meet up place and time? may I recommend the Point bar for Friday night?:D

yes we can meet there and have our own mini ligthouse. getting a Hid:D

thepurplehammerhead:
the Chipmeister is in a class of his own of course, but Will has the potential to pull in a nunnery. Apparently.

I'm sure you'll manage to convert him and ruin his work life the way mine has gone down the tubes since I diiscovered this forum...
nunnery huh...I'll take what he can't accommodate.

Join the back of the queue, Caloy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom