Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
wahahahahahaa! you did the laundry already mike? :D
C'mon now, you are married aren't you?

I learned a long time ago and a young age from my lolo...

When the women folk start to nag, just say "yes dear" and go about your business

Works a charm :wink:

Oops....perhaps i should have sent via PM, now the women know our secret....

Mike Veitch:
C'mon now, you are married aren't you?

I learned a long time ago and a young age from my lolo...

When the women folk start to nag, just say "yes dear" and go about your business

Works a charm :wink:

Oops....perhaps i should have sent via PM, now the women know our secret....

:D

More pasaway requsts here - Will and I and possibly Pakman are going to have a serious blow-out in terms of cash and fly down to PG on the Sea Plane coz we want to look cool.

Only problem is that we nearly hit the max weight limit of 610lbs (it's a very small plane) with just us and no baggage. Would any of you lovely, lovely people volunteer to drag Pak's dive gear and a couple of backpacks down overland? We are all going to be in Manila Friday evening, so a meet up should be no problem.

I return I undertake to buy copious SMBs / SMLs for the volunteer(s)

P.S. I do not smuggle drugs, not sure about these dodgy K-people, though...

thepurplehammerhead:
More pasaway requsts here - Will and I and possibly Pakman are going to have a serious blow-out in terms of cash and fly down to PG on the Sea Plane coz we want to look cool.

Only problem is that we nearly hit the max weight limit of 610lbs (it's a very small plane) with just us and no baggage. Would any of you lovely, lovely people volunteer to drag Pak's dive gear and a couple of backpacks down overland? We are all going to be in Manila Friday evening, so a meet up should be no problem.

are you serious?????

Jag

Oh yeah. Deadly serious. Never trust a Korean:wink:

thepurplehammerhead:

you serious? granted you are, where in manila will you be staying?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom