Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104:
shucks, you guys are just exaggerating. There's enough love in the ppd to go around. :fro:
Don't be shy big gunner

thepurplehammerhead:
Apologies to all the male visitors in advance, but if past experience is anything to go by, the ladies are going to love him.

mike v. say goodbye to your ish now :D

it's not late to book that flight Mr. V...

Chip - thanks... before I nail down a place to sleep, I need to confirm I can even make this trip... hopefully by tomorrow I'll know better.

pakman:
it's not late to book that flight Mr. V...

Chip - thanks... before I nail down a place to sleep, I need to confirm I can even make this trip... hopefully by tomorrow I'll know better.
I accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express

can we arrange an adhoc video/ still camera u/w photo seminar in PG... we'll pay you in SMB's and tequila shots...

pakman:
can we arrange an adhoc video/ still camera u/w photo seminar in PG... we'll pay you in SMB's and tequila shots...
plus flight? two hours, $1000.....

pakman:
yes we are serious... In my old age, I am getting a bit tired of the van to batangas and 1hr bangka to get to PG. But, as Larry has posted, we have a bit of a baggage problem (literally, not emotionally :) ). Either I lose 20kg in 2 weeks or I can't take my dive bag. I was going to ask nicely if one of you is driving down Fri morning, whether you could take my dive bag (won't be too heavy) with them. I'll be willing to cover porter costs from Leia beach to the bangka so you don't have to strain yourself and just have the bag dropped at Asia Diver/El Galleon resort. And I will reward this person handsomely at The Point (but you're not allowed to ring the bell... :wink: ) In addition, if there are any goodies you need from HK and its not too heavy and illegal, I can accomodate...

Ditto Pakman.

Also, bear in mind

a) that Pakman, Will and I looking at a very tight schedule as it is. From experience I have spent 6hrs getting down to PG from Manila (3-3.5 minimum, normally)

b)given that we only have 2 full days, splitting the bill and getting there in 30mins from Manila Bay guarranteed is pretty good value

c) I've done it before and it is cool.

My plan is to stay at the Heritage in Pasay, unless it's a lot more expensive than I remember...

Cheers,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom