Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
plus flight? two hours, $1000.....

forget the cash requirement...i'll throw in these beauties for you....

port25.jpg

ok ok, if you want the guy you get him too.

jonix:
i work at the ortigas area, 20-30 minute drive from makati. i could meet up with you anywhere basically no problemo dear leader eyebrow

:wave-smil :wave-smil :wave-smil

any takers (not literally) for my camera bag? Little back pack, but about 8-10KG.

:51: :51: :51:

clgsamson:
forget the cash requirement...i'll throw in these beauties for you....

port25.jpg

ok ok, if you want the guy you get him too.
i was thinking of a different beauty.....

thepurplehammerhead:
:wave-smil :wave-smil :wave-smil

any takers (not literally) for my camera bag? Little back pack, but about 8-10KG.

:51: :51: :51:

if you'll be anywhere near paky boy then i could pick up your bag just the same, otherwise maybe carlo (spoon) can do it

@chip: i was just thinking...if zee and raina won't mind, i think we can all fit in my revo...tight fit though

jonix:
if you'll be anywhere near paky boy then i could pick up your bag just the same, otherwise maybe carlo (spoon) can do it

@chip: i was just thinking...if zee and raina won't mind, i think we can all fit in my revo...tight fit though

Yeah i an get some of the stuff and take ome of the passengers. its just me and monique in my pajero so i can take a couple of more people.

Spoon:
Yeah i an get some of the stuff and take ome of the passengers. its just me and monique in my pajero so i can take a couple of more people.

as chip posted earlier, maybe you can take the girls (ish,iris & van). with me will be the wife, matt, chip, raina & zee + pak's things.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom