Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
When is PAL part of Asiamiles? as for the air macau link, www.zuji.com.hk

Mike,

I'm booking it as 2 x one-way trips, MNL - HK already booked & paid for by Asiamiles. Just checked your Air Macau link and got the following: -

http://res.zuji.com/cannonball.ctl

USD200 - not exactly HKD419! Sure you didn't get Tiger Air which flies to Clark (Angeles)? If you did get Air Macau, can you let me know the exact link?

Cheers,

Larry

thepurplehammerhead:
Mike,

I'm booking it as 2 x one-way trips, MNL - HK already booked & paid for by Asiamiles. Just checked your Air Macau link and got the following: -

http://res.zuji.com/cannonball.ctl

USD200 - not exactly HKD419! Sure you didn't get Tiger Air which flies to Clark (Angeles)? If you did get Air Macau, can you let me know the exact link?

Cheers,

Larry

my bad... that was USD419, not HKD! a slight difference...

jonix:
@chip: i could have you and matt ride with me. but that's probably what i can fit with all the gear and stuff at the back.

otherwise i could take in matt and you take noli's van with zee and raina. (i need to bring my ride 'coz we need to drop by a friend at laguna after PG)
thanks for the offer jon. But, depending Zee's and Raina's plans, I feel better accompanying them since they are guests to the DOR. The problem with taking Noli is that his rates will cost as much as a round trip commute to PG.

I don't mind commuting with them - that way it's cheaper and they have the choice of seeing more things (town proper area comes in to mind). But if they want to grab Noli for the sake of convenience, sure I'll go with that (although that'll take the fun out of backpacking :)).

clgsamson:
Our foreign NMOFers doesn't understand our "bahala na" attitude. Teach them during drinks.

Drinks are one thing that PPDers aren't bahala na about :wink:

Spoon:
Bangka can fit all of us. its picking us up in lea at 7:30am
That's about the time I'll be leaving here so I guess I'll get to play lost caucasian. I'm assuming that taxi/trike from the docks won't be too hard to find?

chip104:
thanks for the offer jon. But, depending Zee's and Raina's plans, I feel better accompanying them since they are guests to the DOR. The problem with taking Noli is that his rates will cost as much as a round trip commute to PG.

I don't mind commuting with them - that way it's cheaper and they have the choice of seeing more things (town proper area comes in to mind). But if they want to grab Noli for the sake of convenience, sure I'll go with that (although that'll take the fun out of backpacking :)).

My "plans".. :)

I'll arive the morning of the 16th, if anyone is interested in catching up for a drink somewhere in Manila, I'm up for it, otherwise, I'mgonnacruise around and check stuff out.

Chip, I'm happy to have you be my/our guide, so if you are offering, I wont say no, but if you want to g with the others, I'll find my way. Whichever you prefer :)

Z...

Halthron:
That's about the time I'll be leaving here so I guess I'll get to play lost caucasian. I'm assuming that taxi/trike from the docks won't be too hard to find?
Eric, what are you plans to get to PG? you'll be dropped off at PG townproper by that company you were telling me about?

From PG townproper (docks?), you take a water taxi (bangka) to Sabang. I can't remember how much it costs though.

Zeeman:
My "plans".. :)

I'll arive the morning of the 16th, if anyone is interested in catching up for a drink somewhere in Manila, I'm up for it, otherwise, I'mgonnacruise around and check stuff out.

Chip, I'm happy to have you be my/our guide, so if you are offering, I wont say no, but if you want to g with the others, I'll find my way. Whichever you prefer :)

Z...
Well, we'll see when the date looms. But sorry to be a wet mop - as much as I love showing off this country, I won't be able to take the 16th off to show you around since I'll be in the lab until the late hrs of the day. But we'll definitely meet up early the next day.

In the meantime I pm'd you my cell #. Just txt me when you get to the island.

I haven't booked a flight back to Manila yet, but I'm planning on heading back on the 16th sometime. Zee, where are you staying? Maybe we should stay at the same place - easier in the morning to go meet Chip. Also, it'd be nice to have someone to hang with in Manila. I'm a little terrified about conquering the big city alone!!

Any suggestions on where to stay, local Manila-ers?? I've heard Friendly's Guest House is nice......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom