Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We need Zeeman's mobile number. . . hellerr Zee????

If we're not hitching, we're backpacking. Iris, Chip, Van, (And Zee perhaps?) see ya at Jam Transit Station Friday. March 17, 5am. Bring breakfast! hehehehe.

For our foreign pasaways: Mr. Congeniality chip here will take your mobile numbers hehehe.

ishbaby:
We need Zeeman's mobile number. . . hellerr Zee????

If we're not hitching, we're backpacking. Iris, Chip, Van, (And Zee perhaps?) see ya at Jam Transit Station Friday 5am. Bring breakfast! hehehehe.

For our foreign pasaways: Mr. Congeniality chip here will take your mobile numbers hehehe.

ish: request, can you secure everone's mobile nos? so it' just you we'll have to ask? :D

jonix:
exactly what i posted a few pages back...

let's start over...

who will be driving up to lea beach on the 17th? who will go straight to PG? etc.
meeting time & place before or at lea?
where do we meet at PG? I'd assume this would be around lunch time on the 17th
which dive op/s?

will be driving to lea beach. for those who need a ride i can take three pasaways with me. for those bringing a car we can meet before hand and convoy to lea beach. for those who are commuting we can meet at lea beach at an appointed time and take the boat over to PG. CLARO?

thepurplehammerhead:
Leave Thursday lunch & come to Macau - cheap flight direct to Manila at 14:10...

You know it makes sense!

Holy sh!t batman... just checked online for an Air Macau flight. HK$419? OMG. It's like HK$2,000 from HKG. but the direct return on sunday wasn't available.

where's lea beach anyway lol? the only way i know going to pg is from the batangas port and taking the big boat to either white beach and Sabang. :D

ishbaby:
where's lea beach anyway lol? the only way i know going to pg is from the batangas port and taking the big boat to either white beach and puerto galera. :D

chip has the directions to lea beach

ishbaby:
where's lea beach anyway lol? the only way i know going to pg is from the batangas port and taking the big boat to either white beach and puerto galera. :D

go past the SM mall in bantangas and head towards the big Shell refinery. Should see a lot of signs for the PG resorts on the side of the road and where you turn off to get to the beach/ parking lot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom