Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seriously guys, I think you should now make a plan. At the minimum, where will you meet up, what time and how and who will be your dive ops. Our foreign NMOFers doesn't understand our "bahala na" attitude. Teach them during drinks.

Also it might be better if some of you can get the mobile numbers of the foreign pasaways. It'll make for faster communication once everybody gets to PG.

Now, who will bring the cowboy hats, tents and sheeps?:D

clgsamson:
Seriously guys, I think you should now make a plan. At the minimum, where will you meet up, what time and how and who will be your dive ops. Our foreign NMOFers doesn't understand our "bahala na" attitude. Teach them during drinks.

Also it might be better if some of you can get the mobile numbers of the foreign pasaways. It'll make for faster communication once everybody gets to PG.

exactly what i posted a few pages back...

let's start over...

who will be driving up to lea beach on the 17th? who will go straight to PG? etc.
meeting time & place before or at lea?
where do we meet at PG? I'd assume this would be around lunch time on the 17th
which dive op/s?

clgsamson:

bahala na:) worse comes to worse, follow the beer to the Pointe bar:D

Yeah
I for one would find a plan helpful because I will be purchasing a dive package for each week I stay with El Galleon. The number of dives I buy in the package will depend on whether the group will be diving with Asia divers or not over the weekend.

Jim

Spoon:
il bring a couple of boxes down i have some don urquijos and vintage la flors.

My hero!

Cold SMB; cigar; bit of sunburn warm on the shoulders; cooling breeze after the sun's gone; good conversation; a few finger foods; a comfortable bed tonight and a day's diving to look forward to tomorrow - Philippine Paradise Diving!

Looking forward to it!

pakman:
well just got off the phone with my boss in NY and looks like my biz trip is now pushed to April... so... there is still a slim chance I can make this (take friday off so at least I would get 2 days diving in...)

Leave Thursday lunch & come to Macau - cheap flight direct to Manila at 14:10...

You know it makes sense!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom