Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
chip has the directions to lea beach
I do? Ok. :)

I suggest we try to fill up the lea beach bangka muna before we commute over (cheaper). Let's assume 10-15 people can fit the bangka. Here's the list of who's travelling the 17th and would probably want to catch the boat:

1. spoon
2. mons
3. jon
4. dea
5. iris
6. matthew
7. ish
8. van
9. chip
10. Zee
11. Raina

@ Eric: I'm assuming you're taking the shuttle near your village. As you can see, there's space for you here.

The problem now is getting from manila to lea beach/PG parking.

Spoon can fit 3, so (ladies muna :)):
1. Spoon
2. Mons
3. Ish
4. Iris
5. Van

The rest of us need to secure our own ride/shuttle. ie Pao's driver:
6. matthew
7. Jon
8. Dea
9. chip
10. Zee
11. Raina

How does that sound so far?

pakman:
Holy sh!t batman... just checked online for an Air Macau flight. HK$419? OMG. It's like HK$2,000 from HKG. but the direct return on sunday wasn't available.
Mike,

I'm flying back to HK at 8Pm on the Sunday, booked on Philippine Airlines oneway costing 15,000 asiamiles. I've got spare miles if it helps.

Where did you get the Air Macau link for the price? Can you send me the link (saves me going to the ticket office!).

chip104:
I do? Ok. :)

I suggest we try to fill up the lea beach bangka muna before we commute over (cheaper). Let's assume 10-15 people can fit the bangka. Here's the list of who's travelling the 17th and would probably want to catch the boat:

1. spoon
2. mons
3. jon
4. dea
5. iris
6. matthew
7. ish
8. van
9. chip
10. Zee
11. Raina

@ Eric: I'm assuming you're taking the shuttle near your village. As you can see, there's space for you here.

The problem now is getting from manila to lea beach/PG parking.

Spoon can fit 3, so (ladies muna :)):
1. Spoon
2. Mons
3. Ish
4. Iris
5. Van

The rest of us need to secure our own ride/shuttle. ie Pao's driver:
6. matthew
7. Jon
8. Dea
9. chip
10. Zee
11. Raina

How does that sound so far?

looks good to me. or if you want an adventure we can all use the ferry:)

@chip: i could have you and matt ride with me. but that's probably what i can fit with all the gear and stuff at the back.

otherwise i could take in matt and you take noli's van with zee and raina. (i need to bring my ride 'coz we need to drop by a friend at laguna after PG)

jonix:
ferry? yaiks! i'll need a porter if that would be the case (spoiled at aquav and portulano...too lazy to carry my dive bag) hehehe

was worth a try:) bangka it is

thepurplehammerhead:
Mike,

I'm flying back to HK at 8Pm on the Sunday, booked on Philippine Airlines oneway costing 15,000 asiamiles. I've got spare miles if it helps.

Where did you get the Air Macau link for the price? Can you send me the link (saves me going to the ticket office!).

When is PAL part of Asiamiles? as for the air macau link, www.zuji.com.hk

jonix:
:D

even if we do the ferry as long as we get to PG no problem with me...damn i'm excited! :D

its another 20 minute trek from pg to the resorts if we take the ferry. with the bangka its straight to the resorts.

Bangka can fit all of us. its picking us up in lea at 7:30am

Back
Top Bottom