Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeeman:
My "plans".. :)

I'll arive the morning of the 16th, if anyone is interested in catching up for a drink somewhere in Manila, I'm up for it, otherwise, I'mgonnacruise around and check stuff out.

Z...

if my schedule permits maybe we could do some drinks in the afternoon of the 16th. i would suggest you and raina stay in the vicinity of makati city. it will be a lot easier to meet with chip the next day.

i'll see if i can post possible places where you can stay.

for those coming in on the 16th, if you are not picky and just looking for a place to hang out until the early morning of 17th you may probably hang around my palce. perhaps some PPD guys could keep you company drinking juice from evening of 16th to early 17th. oh by the way my place is near a couple of small bars and a whole bunch of restaurants.

but my place is BARE . literally.

paolov:
for those coming in on the 16th, if you are not picky and just looking for a place to hang out until the early morning of 17th you may probably hang around my palce. perhaps some PPD guys could keep you company drinking juice from evening of 16th to early 17th. oh by the way my place is near a couple of small bars and a whole bunch of restaurants.

but my place is BARE . literally.

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

Party at Paos!

Mike Veitch:
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

Party at Paos!

444.gif

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
stop.gif

not a party. you party somewhere else and just hang out at my place. bring your ice bucket.

and no one should hug the toilet !!! means you come in sober. and done with your necessities.... hehehehhehe

i don't have hot water.

hmmmm i think this is a bad idea.... paswayas ..... falling in line..... hmmmmmm ok ok changed my mind..... think of the preceding post as just a joke.
banana2.gif

paolov:
444.gif

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
stop.gif

not a party. you party somewhere else and just hang out at my place. bring your ice bucket.

and no one should hug the toilet !!! means you come in sober. and done with your necessities.... hehehehhehe

i don't have hot water.
Spoilsport

Mike Veitch:
Spoilsport

party place is just a stonesthrow away from the house.

when i say BARE, i mean really bare. no one else in the house to clean up after pasaways....

and i don't clean the house (allergies) ..... hahahahaaha i get a cleaning lady once a week.

raina79:
I haven't booked a flight back to Manila yet, but I'm planning on heading back on the 16th sometime. Zee, where are you staying? Maybe we should stay at the same place - easier in the morning to go meet Chip. Also, it'd be nice to have someone to hang with in Manila. I'm a little terrified about conquering the big city alone!!

Any suggestions on where to stay, local Manila-ers?? I've heard Friendly's Guest House is nice......

you can stay at sommerset hotel or BSA towers in makati its located in the business district or you can even stay at the Asian Institute of Management hotel. lots of expats stay here for their affordable rates and vicinity. If you want i can check out the rates for you and zee. just holler.

http://www.bestasiaphilippines.com/makati.shtml

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom