Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeeman:
My "plans".. :)

I'll arive the morning of the 16th, if anyone is interested in catching up for a drink somewhere in Manila, I'm up for it, otherwise, I'mgonnacruise around and check stuff out.

Chip, I'm happy to have you be my/our guide, so if you are offering, I wont say no, but if you want to g with the others, I'll find my way. Whichever you prefer :)

Z...

lemme know, when you arrive in manila my office is in manila and can sneak out for a couple of drinks.

ishbaby:
where's ur place pao?
right down the street from Scubaworld SJ. If you guys hang around there, yes I will come join since I have no excuse (I live close by! :)). Then we can go to the bus station.

@ Raina & Zee: for the day of the 16th I still won't be available. But I suggest dropping your stuff down someplace and then head over to intramuros for the day (or going out with some of the local PPDs). We can meet up in the evening then around the greenhills area (I can show you around there).

remember, don't drink and dive, dive, then drink. :D

chip104:
right down the street from Scubaworld SJ. If you guys hang around there, yes I will come join since I have no excuse (I live close by! :)). Then we can go to the bus station.

@ Raina & Zee: for the day of the 16th I still won't be available. But I suggest dropping your stuff down someplace and then head over to intramuros for the day (or going out with some of the local PPDs). We can meet up in the evening then around the greenhills area (I can show you around there).

lets show em how its done:D bring out the kegs!!!

jonix:
pao's place? sounds gooood! :D

@spoon/chip: text where, me try to follow eyebrow

ishbaby:
where's ur place pao?

chip104:
right down the street from Scubaworld SJ. If you guys hang around there, yes I will come join since I have no excuse (I live close by!
icosm14.gif
). Then we can go to the bus station.

AM near ANKIES, two stones throw away from ankies. to make it even cheaper, we could buy some ice dump it in my huge pail fill it up with SMB lights and get some barbeques......

paolov:

AM near ANKIES, two stones throw away from ankies. to make it even cheaper, we could buy some ice dump it in my huge pail fill it up with SMB lights and get some barbeques......

pinoy stye, bars get to be boring at times...we start just after lunch? hehehehe

jonix:
pinoy stye, bars get to be boring at times...we start just after lunch? hehehehe

hmmm that sounds "ABSENT" from work...... we could grill ourselves then :D

no hooters in the PI's ? :D

Back
Top Bottom