Who can dive Monterey Fridays?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbianchi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I plan on doing at least two dives every Friday, however I don't have a buddy as of yet than can come along.

It would be cool if perhaps we could even start a small group perhaps with one or two people that have more familiarity with the area, and could possible introduce me to some great sites. Either way I will just be happy to be in the water.

Id be interested in diving with any and all skill sets as well. Seasoned professional, or instructor? Great! Any helpful criticism would be appreciated. Beginner (like me), well thats great too. We can help each other along and enjoy learning new places and sights all at the same time.

Send me a PM if you want my contact information, or reply here and lets see if we cant form a small Friday group.

(Obviously ill be wanting to dive the weekends too, so any invites are always welcomed.)

Back
Top Bottom