Whites Nexus Shell Vs. DUI TLS350se

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divrnr

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm thinking of buying a drysuit and my wife won't let me spend more than $800 or divorce! I saw that the Whites got a scubalab testers choice and best buy. Does anybody have experience with it? The DUI stock sizes don't quite fit perfectly and the Whites does(6'3" 200lbs). I'd appreciate any help!! Thanks, Joe.

I have the Nexus (divrnr, I PM'd you about it).

I really like it (the price was really attractive!) When I went looking for drysuits I really wanted the DUI crushed neoprene, but the value for money on the Whites can't be beat.

I got it in a package (I'm assuming that they all come with it) that had the undergarment, socks, boots with it. The undergarment is very warm (I dive in the Puget Sound and I am toasty!) My only complaint was that the sole of the boot is big and just fits into my large Jet fins (I really didn't want to go up a size in fins) I've used Rock Boots before and they seemed to fit with the fin better.

Customer service from Whites is not great ~ a friend of mine ordered his over a month ago and never got it. They told him that the order had been processed then later told him that it hadn't. He's still waiting...

But the suit is great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom