White's Fusion undergarments for very cold water?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,

Just reading your question regarding using the MK3 with the Fusion. I have the Fusion Tech and dive the MK3 as do almost every other instructor I know up here in Victoria B.C.

We wouldn't dive any other way! The Fusion expands easily over the MK3 and you don't even notice it in the water except that you are very warm.

Cheers,

I'll be diving a CF200 and MK3 in 50F water for the first time. I have the sense that I'm going to be too warm. Does anybody have experience with this combination of gear and conditions?

I dive the Fusion tech with the MK2 with polypro (layered is the key) in 45-50F water, My only issue has been with my feet getting cold, despite wearing underarmor heat socks along with a nice ski type sock. I used to dive my harvey's 8mm with zero cold issues, save my head and hands occasionally. Looking for better foot warms right now.

Back
Top Bottom