Whites Fusion Drysuit - are they tough?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know Mike at Dive Right In Scuba has been selling them, and people have been very happy with his customer service. And his prices have been excellent.

I've heard nothing but good things about Mike's service. When I was ordering my Fusion through my LDS here in Canada that I work for, Mike was offering fitting advice and tips, and suggestions on the accessories, even tho he knew I was buying it locally.

I have been using DUI CLX450 for one and a half years. Initially I had it in few sizes too small and got a brand new one which is suitable for my height. Unfortunately, I am very slim and tall and I do not fill my new CLX well enough, so there is a lot of air and folds (telescopic torso). So the trim and mobility are affected, it is more difficult to swim in currents. If it fits you and you plan to do a lot of dives that require incredibly durable and reliable drysuit the CLX 450 is for you. I cannot imagine what will tear it or cause any damage, really. I use Apollo Bio Seals with my latex seals and I never had problems with tendonous wrists or neck (which are tendonous). And we are moving to a warmer climate, so I decided to sell my adored CLX and get a Fusion - I need a mobility, light weight and minimal air inside. I also want to be able to bend and get into the smallest crevises so I chose a Fusion and today Mike from Dive Right in Scuba made me very happy with his offer just as Whites promised. Now I will be counting hours until I get my Fusion.

Back
Top Bottom