White Point Sun 11/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yay! No more "brown tide!"

Posted via Mobile Device

This mean your comming to Nick?????

TWO dives?!?!?! I'm all for that! For the people that don't have two tanks or a monster single tank, Pacific Wilderness is only a few minutes away and fills pretty quickly. Granted, it's a PITA to leave the site, but it is an option.

Can't wait! :D

Two Dives???? Yes..... its been awhile but when i travel an 1.5 hours to get there i like making it a whole day thing and try to get two dives in. I can find a Second Tank if Jamie wont loan me the 72, it would just be easier if he would loan it to me :)

Thanks Jamie, Went diving this after noon in the Santa Barbara area and the Ash from the fires made the surface of the water red/brown color. We thought that it was going to be a 1' dive but ended up being 15-20ft :)

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to ScubaBoard, and am looking forward to diving more in SoCal! I'll look forward to diving with y'all on Sunday -- 7 AM @ White Point.

Michael

I'll be there with two tanks, and a new octo!

I'm in too, if I can get a ride from the northern parts...?
I'm in Ventura(ish) but can meet someone on the road somewheres? (Camarillo, etc...)

Back
Top Bottom