White Point Sun 11/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK SO WHO'S GOING WHERE? I Would Really Like To Try White Point Still! So Who's Still Gain For Doing White Point?

White Point is a pretty cool site when the visibility is decent and there's no crap in the water (yeah, pun intended!). So if it's looking good for this weekend, I'm in. Either Saturday or Sunday works for me....so whatever works for other people, let's plan this thing! :D

Sun..... Its is I have to work Sat. So lets leave the plan As is...... Sunday 7am :) See you their :)

Water quality at White Point has received a passing grade from LA Public Health :D

Looks like we are on for Sunday, assuming we don't get blown out sometime between now and then! See you at 7am!

Water quality at White Point has received a passing grade from LA Public Health :D

Looks like we are on for Sunday, assuming we don't get blown out sometime between now and then! See you at 7am!

SHHHHHHHH.......... don't speak to soon :) See you their

Sweet........ Jamie If we are going to do 2 dives can i please borrow your 72 ????

TWO dives?!?!?! I'm all for that! For the people that don't have two tanks or a monster single tank, Pacific Wilderness is only a few minutes away and fills pretty quickly. Granted, it's a PITA to leave the site, but it is an option.

Can't wait! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom