White Point Sun 11/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alright I'm offically jealous I go & setup this dive & I can't make it. You guys have a good time & if you finish early or can't dive there come by Malaga I'll be there.

John

I'm in too, if I can get a ride from the northern parts...?
I'm in Ventura(ish) but can meet someone on the road somewheres? (Camarillo, etc...)

Hey Girl, im heading that way you can tag along with me if you want. Meet at my place :)

Looking at Swell Moddle for Sun and it looks good. 1' swells at about anywhere from 11-14 second Interval. Now lets just hope for good Viz....... and no strobe Flood :) See you all there ill check again tomorrow afternoon after work......

Let's meet close to the entry. After you come the hill, take a sharp left and go as far as the parking lot will take you. There are parking meters down there ($2 for the day, as long as you enter before 9am....requires exact change or dollars).

Stephen and I will be there in our grey Honda Ridgeline. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

So 'splain....
What the heck is a "Swell Moddle" ?!!??

:)

:rofl3:

Is this a swell moddle?

what can i say...... i was getting ready to dart out the door to work...... See you all in the Morning. And as for you New people that are not following me i Drive a Green Acura Integura...... ok so i butchered that too...... its almost midnight and i have to be up in 5 hours see you there..... And nick you never said if you where coming or not..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom