Whiskers, when will they grow back?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike, might have a good answer. My friends at Kirby-Morgn Diving hooked me up with a USA 3-D experts. Hopefully this week will get the process rolling. Working on new blog about how the Whiskers came about..be safe and thanks for your support. God Bless. Engineers – Force Fin
That would be great! Now if we could just get the TanDelta material again for either Extra Force or Excellerator! :)

That would be great! Now if we could just get the TanDelta material again for either Extra Force or Excellerator! :)
SiberMike, we decided years ago when a local comapny was making the Tan Delta line and took off to The Peoples Republic of China we would not follow. We asked our wonderful Penn Plant if they would make Tan Delta Force Fins. When I found out certain things about the chemicals needed to produce we decided it was not worth it. Plus the cost was always super high. The line did help us grow due to the beautiful colors.. Think we can do nice colors for the Whiskers..will see..be safe. God Bless.

Attachments

• whiskers_td_colors-fw.jpg
    whiskers_td_colors-fw.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 93
  • scan-7-2018037-fw.png
    scan-7-2018037-fw.png
    523.4 KB · Views: 89
Hopefully have some news this week on production of Whiskers, Bat Wings, Shark Teeth and more winglet designs. Found this drawing showing the movement of Whiskers to change fin performance

Attachments

• poland001.jpg-fw.jpg
    poland001.jpg-fw.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 94
Hopefully have some news this week on production of Whiskers, Bat Wings, Shark Teeth and more winglet designs. Found this drawing showing the movement of Whiskers to change fin performance
Looking forward to the news!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom