Which wedding ring should I pick?

Which ring?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andi327

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm having trouble picking which ring. The main stone will be a sapphire. If I choose the band I'm not sure if they will be diamonds or sapphires. Thanks for the help.

189490467-L.jpg

189490493-L.jpg

189490517-L.jpg

They're all three pretty. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. :)

I kinda like the top one most, though.

opps - youre the lucky lady!!

congrats!

i like #2 and #3

2 because cant go wrong with a solitare but it does catch on things

3 becasue its timeless... but i worry about the silver... would you have to have it redipped every few years?? (a lady at work has a similar band style)

i actually have 2 wedding rings... the plain gold band that i dive in and the other diamond rings that i wear all other times (i have 14 diamonds in my wedding band but dont want to risk loosing it)

All nice..I would pick the bottom one if it were up to me~~

I really like choices 1 and 3. Number 2 is too bold, and would probably either catch on stuff or dig into your finger. Number 3 is a beautiful traditional ring, which I love. Number 1 is quite unique and gets my vote.

the problem, for me, with #1 is how do you accessorize with more diamond rings???

its not just the engagmeent ring, you have the wedding band and then the eternity ring

:D

almitywife:
the problem, for me, with #1 is how do you accessorize with more diamond rings???

its not just the engagmeent ring, you have the wedding band and then the eternity ring

:D

I'm not planning on getting a wedding band. This is it. I don't wear any rings now as it is. In the future, I plan to just get another ring. Fiance hates diamonds, jewelry, etc. and doesn't think I need one at all.

I'm confused - is this the engagement ring or the wedding ring?

I think the third one is likely white gold or platinum? Mine is white gold and intricate like that - I like it a lot but it does get dirty pretty easily. I don't wear it a lot as the sticking up bits are more annoying than not some days.

If this is a ring you're going to wear all the time, especially if you aren't used to it, I'd say go with something flatter. I'm still trying to find just the right one for an "every day" wedding band :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom