# Which to choose: Oasis Resort Marsa Alam (WL) or Orca Diving Club Hamata? #

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since you won't call yourself a hardcore diver, I think 2 successive 7-days live-aboards is too much diving.

I think good old Shadow is right there. I've guided loads of liveaboards and to be honest there are not many of my guests that I think would be up for two back to back even if it has happened.

Better then to go somewhere where you can make daily diving in the same area as the liveaboards go. From Hamata you go out diving with the daily boats in Fury Shoal and get excellent dives everey day on dive sites like Abu Galawa, Malahi, Sataya, Maksour and Cloudio. You can also make an early morning dive on the house reef before the boat leaves and if that's not enough, a night dive after the boat returns. So it's possible to get as much dives in per day as on a liveaboard.

Have a look at my personal website WELCOME TO AZIAB for more info on the different locations.

Hope you'll have a greta holiday.
.....a.....

Samaka...I already had a wee look at your homepage...wow!
So much excellent information!
Have already bookmarked it...and will enjoy reading it in the coming days and weeks :)

Yeah...I already put the 2xliveaboards in 2 weeks idea to rest.

But doing one 7 day liveaboard and then 7 days at a southern dive resort is tempting me.

I still haven't tried doing a liveaboard, so why not try one in Egypt I think...it seems loads cheaper than in other places in the world...and I really do like the diving in the Red Sea (though in the Red Sea so far I have only tried diving in Sharm, Dahab and Aquaba).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom