Which steel tank to get

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nice!

i konw the feeling :wink:

carldarl:
Its here. My new HP120 arrived safe and sound. I feel like a new daddy... Just as expected. Packaged well, boot and all. Now I just have to take it to the LDS and get a VIP and fill. Unfortunately I'll have to listen to them grouch.

CarlDarl....I will fill your tank for free with no VIP or comment. Hell I will even do EANx or Trimix if you want.

Just have to go diving together.

omar

omar:
CarlDarl....I will fill your tank for free with no VIP or comment. Hell I will even do EANx or Trimix if you want.

Just have to go diving together.

omar

Where are you at? My wife said I need to go dive over the Memorial day weekend. :D Something about her deciding to fly to Chicago for a Play called icked...

Have you thought about going to a HP120? Only weighs 38# empty, is still 2 #'s negative when empty and even on a boat with low pressure compressor it still carries 96cf when only filled to 2640psi. Also, Lerry at Scuba Toys still has them at $309 less a 10% SB discount. I just ordered another one on Friday and with shipping it was only $301.

getting back to the [post i think the best steel tanks u can get are fabers 12 litre i think would be enough happy diving

carldarl:
Where are you at? My wife said I need to go dive over the Memorial day weekend. :D Something about her deciding to fly to Chicago for a Play called icked...

meridian

omar:

Boy, I don't know. That's a long way clear across the county. At least 6 or 7 miles from my house. We definately should get together and figure out when and where we can go. I should be receiving my 2nd new HP120 this week so I'm good to go. I do need to do a little reconfiguring with the new tanks and I'm also looking at a new weight harness. Looks like some pool time coming up.

I did recently hear some news about Harvey's diving accident. He was in a car accident two days before his diving accident. He was hit by another driver and both cars rolled into a parked semi. Both vehicles were totaled. He declined a trip to the hospital from the ambulance but apparently went later on his own. His family is having a difficult time getting information from the authorities. They are still claiming his car accident was never reported even though they have a copy of the accident report etc. Kind of weird.

How about a cup of coffee one of these days? Diving wise I believe you are a little out of my league but I catch up fast.

Carl

I knew Harvey had totaled his truck in a wreck before his accident within a day or two of his death. It wouldn't have taken much as it was marginal when he bought it. I already have made my thoughts known on what I believe the root cause was and don't think the accident had an effect on the outcome of his pool dive.

Coffee is fine but you gotta dive to get experience ;-) I am ready to go anythime. Shoot me a pm.

Back
Top Bottom