which one ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

farmerstephen13

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am new to the reg market, my LDS is an oceanic dealer and I have been doing some research and I am in between an alpha 8 or gt 3 both paired with a sp 5 1st. I mostly dive in the central coast of cali iwth a little bit of tropical diving, I expect to dive less than 30 dives a year :D

The GT3 isn't bad but if you can step up to the Delta 4 it's a environmentally sealed first stage that is Oceanic's best with a second stage that was their top of the line until the EOS replaced it in that slot. Still one of the best breathing regs available and ready for cold water.
Prices vary depending on whether it's equiped with the swivel hose or not. The swivel hose is a great swivel but not compatible with standard hoses. Save the money up front get the non-swivel and you can later upgrade to Miflex.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom