Which mixes for trimix are better for 330 feet (100 meters)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're a piece of work dude.

With zero sarcasm: I'm not sure if he's for real or whether it's a second account.

I can't imagine someone would spend so much time on a joke, but he such has a good tract record for listing in his post the logical fallacy which the particular post is committing, and I have a hard time thinking it's not intentional.

(for those who are wondering, the most recent is the implied: "if 3-man teams are a bad idea, no reputable agency would condone them. No reputable agency condones 3-man teams. Thus, 3-man teams are a bad idea." Textbook Affirmation of the Consequent even if we can swallow that he defines "reputable").

Sorry, I don't get it. In other words, women are smarter? So they are better buddies?

The very best team diving is two couples, each buddied as a pair.

Not 3's.

Hmm... NAUI, GUE, TDI, NSS-CDS, NACD.... The list could go on. Where do you get this from? Of course this is the same guy who was spouting non-sense about needing 5 regulators, using trimix, and argon for a TDI Advanced Nitrox/Decompression Procedures class.

Which mixes for trimix are better for 330 feet (100 meters)?

I think three mixes 14/50, 30/30 and 50, is it a good idea, if the limit of ppO2 is 1.6 for the MOD?

If you have to ask, get some training

Being that I live in Utah I prefer one man - two women teams myself. :D

Sorry, I don't get it. In other words, women are smarter? So they are better buddies?

The very best team diving is two couples, each buddied as a pair.

Not 3's.

Utah has a long history polygamous relationships. :lurk3:

I believe that this thread has run it's miserable course, and all information has been posted.

Mods, Please use a large caliber bullet and put this thread out of it's misery. :shakehead:

Safe Diving

I have always found that redundant buddy pairs (3 divers) in technical diving for the most part to be a great way to dive.....their are a few exceptions to that as in certain structural overhead environments. TDI in their instructional materials supports 3 person teams of technical divers.

Wouldn't three people be considered a "threesome" and not a team?

I believe that this thread has run it's miserable course, and all information has been posted.

Mods, Please use a large caliber bullet and put this thread out of it's misery. :shakehead:

Safe Diving

Ditto. This should have been post #2. It's pretty obvious the OP has no idea what he is talking about nor the training he needs and this certainly isn't the place to get it.

Safe Diving
Why do you would like to delete? We respect the opinions of the scubaboarders.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom