Which Liveaboard Route to choose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did that route last year and loved it. Siren is an awesome boat.

Awesome - did they take you to the thresher shark cleaning station? What time of year did you go? We're looking at October. How was the crew and the food?

We're looking at an 11d 10n trip on the Siren, their Malapascua & Visayas itinerary...

Will I be disappointed? I don't really know that much about Philipinnes scuba, was going off the recommendations of a friend.
Slightly on the expensive side but at least you do not have to worry about the travelling in the country which is very slow.
Thresher shark is around all year.
The best time is Mar to mid May when the treat of typhoon and monsoon is at the lowest. Very important to consider if you are on a liveaboard.

Awesome - did they take you to the thresher shark cleaning station? What time of year did you go? We're looking at October. How was the crew and the food?

We did two dives at the thresher shark spot, yes. Days 3 and 4 of the trip, as I recall. I was there in October last year, weather was calm with just a bit of rain. I've posted my impressions off the trip here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom