Which Dry Suit do I need?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm, the manager at the shop was helping me so I'm assuming he would have checked those But might have been. Right now the debate is between a dui flex extreme and a santi elite plus. I'm hoping to test dive the elite in a couple months and decide from there.

Hmm, the manager at the shop was helping me so I'm assuming he would have checked those But might have been. Right now the debate is between a dui flex extreme and a santi elite plus. I'm hoping to test dive the elite in a couple months and decide from there.

Wow. If you’re looking at DUI or Santi, you must have readjusted your budget. Those are pretty much the Cadillacs of drysuits.

I have a original yukon I just got to get me back in water for winter, I know it's a cheap suit that is not going to last as long so I'm saving for the one I really want the flex or santi.

Wow. If you’re looking at DUI or Santi, you must have readjusted your budget. Those are pretty much the Cadillacs of drysuits.

I think that bungee in the pocket issue is not common knowledge, so maybe try again if you are interested.

Diving Gulf of Mexico, looks like lows get around 59F? I hate donning a 7mm neoprene wetsuit, Ive always hated it. I also have wished I could get some dives in during the winter... I know very little about these suits but it seems there are 3 types? fabric, neoprene, or compressed neoprene? Would like to budget around 1000.

Thanks in advance
It’s been a number of months since your Drysuit posting. Did you get a Drysuit yet? If yes, what did you get and how do you like it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom