• CRAB?

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • DIVER?

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other or all of them?

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishkiller

Contributor
Reaction score
Mesa Arizona, The all beach no ocean state.
# of dives
100 - 199
I found this picture and decided to share it with all of you and ask the question which are you?

Good one, FK! :lol:

(p.s. - I'm back!)

that's really cute - gonna send it to my diving buddies!
:thumb:

btw, can anyone post their links for some great diving jokes (besides the Top 10 lists which i have tons of)?

Thanks!

Well if it is a beer can the crab has on its back......gues who i want to be.:coke:

That when you spotted a dangerous Marine animal were to do like that diver. Alas there are to many crabs just going around turning off ones air "to see how you handle different situations".

get a little to bored with why you are underwater to begin with.........

I like the toon, dude :)

I voted "all of them," depending on the time of day or my mood, or if I just got ditched :D

Hey all - great cartoon hun x

I'd like to say I was the crab - mean and cunning - but I'd be telling big porkies ! :devil:

As for the shark....looks cool - but I don't have the same patience! :snooze:

And the diver....well......what can I say! I just couldnt be the diver...i wouldn't wear a bright yellow BC with a blue wetsuit...honestly!!!! :scared:

Hehe - guess I just dont fit x

I'm on the crab wagon - so beware - this also happens if you silt things up too much...

Big T

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom