Where's the ladder?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love the backroll entry & have a great dislike for the giant stride.

The boats come with ladders?

You're question reminds me of the first time I went snow skiing. I wanted to know how you got off the lift. Everyone kept telling me I'd figure it out when I was up there. No, really, I want to know BEFORE I'm up there.

Kat:
I love the backroll entry & have a great dislike for the giant stride.

The boats come with ladders?

You're question reminds me of the first time I went snow skiing. I wanted to know how you got off the lift. Everyone kept telling me I'd figure it out when I was up there. No, really, I want to know BEFORE I'm up there.

Thanks for the replies everyone, much relief. I'm definately looking forward to the trip...!

the back roll is a lot of fun,reminds me of the old sea hunt tv.shows. don't forget to hold on to your reg and mask.you only have to forget once.you won't forget again. have fun. :usa_2:

clockradio:
the back roll is a lot of fun,reminds me of the old sea hunt tv.shows. don't forget to hold on to your reg and mask.you only have to forget once.you won't forget again. have fun. :usa_2:

I had the Papa Hogs DMs talked into letting me do a backrool from their big boat Thanksgiving, but the Skipper vetoed the idea. Said I might roll too far and hit the boat before I hit the water. Probably was a bad idea - for me, although I'm sure the more experienced could pull it off and live to brag over cervesas! Went out on one of their little bare boats one afternoon, and there's where I almost overshot the reboarding.

Christi's boat sounds nice. I'll try to get a peek at it when I'm done again in a couple of weeks.

don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom