where's the best place to sell vintage scuba gear in orange sounty ca?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rocklgnd2b

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
have gear from the 70's new in packages and would like to find a good home and make some money? any Ideas?
all gear is us divers aqualung

I'd suggest sending it to me for evaluation :D

Seriously, you will probably get the most for it here in the classifieds. You will reach the largest number of divers in one spot. I doubt any shops will buy it or take it on consignment and get you what it is worth.

What are you selling?

i have rocket fins unused. a 1973 aqualung dive master depth gauge watch and compass NIB, dive belts, and various 3 piece and one piece gauges

i dont like ebay anymore. the percentage they take is outrageous these days. its not worth selling on that site anymore

After two more posts you can post photos. If you decide to post them here, just make sure to list them in the right category. And I'd suggest listing them separately unless you want to sell them as a single lot - makes it easier to keep track of who offered what. Let me know if you need any help.

photo[1].jpgphoto2.jpgphoto3.jpgphoto4.jpgphoto5.jpgphoto6.jpgphoto7.jpgphoto8.jpg

Thanks anyway, I think that compass is a console mount not a wrist mount like I am looking for,

Ebay's your best bet.You have nothing that is real vintage.When all is said and done you give ebay and pay pal around %15 of what you make.It is a little high.But they have the biggest audience.:cool2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom