Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gidds:
Too late, the Princess and I are already in league :evil:

He's already afraid Gidds.
He knows me and he knows that you have mittens and an LP hose.
(I have a few extra hoses from switching to a long hose.....so we can carry backups. :))

crpntr133:
OK put me down for a New Years dive. The plans aren't solid so if someone else really wants him and has a for sure dive then let me know and I will back out. Plans are tentative due to health issues of a dive buddy and weather conditions.
I just might go with Moonie being my buddy.
My mistake Wally, I missed that one, that's why PM work best. Is there another day?

Redundant flogging hoses! Gotta love it. :D I got a bolt snap for Moonie today :D

Dear Thread Watchers-

DebraW is taking very care of me at the SI Scuba Shop in Arlington, Texas. I have enjoyed the visits from the locals and all the jokes at my expense that come with the territory. There sure some friendly folks here in Texas and the weather has been great! We have not had to many visitors today and DebraW has been unpacking boxes and repacking them again with other stuff to ship out. SOOOO that's left me some time to tour the shop. I have enclosed a few pictures. Debraw only had to scold me one time today.I was just trying to help by filling a few tanks, but apparently they are not to fond of "Moonie Air" down in these parts! http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=38623

Dang, that Mr. Moonie is having a great time in Arlington!!!!! :)

dlndavid:
No he hasn't

Well, if he decides he wants to take a trip down to Hawaii just let me know. I think the wife and I can put him up for a few days and show him around the island (Oahu).

rockjock3:
Well, if he decides he wants to take a trip down to Hawaii just let me know. I think the wife and I can put him up for a few days and show him around the island (Oahu).
He may be on his way over to the Philippines soon, so a stop over in the Hawaiian Islands would be a must.

if moonie gets here by new years eve, i'll have him try riding one of them pyro rockets that fly to the sky and burst into a bunch of colors !!!!

or let him try holding a super lolo or 5-star pyro like what the kids do and see if they don't loose a finger on exploding !!!!

now that would be a new experience for moonie if he arrives by new year in manila ...

oh but i would be in cebu by new years........

Ok, the little guy has made his way back to rainy California.
Thank you Debra for taking good care of our friend, and the very nice Christmas card.

Here he is telling me all he has seen up-to-date, and people, I'm shocked, shocked. Everywhere he has been, he has enjoyed himself (and you all) very much.
He only had one complaint, but Snowbear, I won't mention it. :D.
Maybe me and the little guy can do some diving this visit, weather permitting.
more to come...

Glad to hear he made it safely. The United States Postal Service is doing an excellent job this week! 2 days from Texas to California. That is awesome!!! Merry Christmas!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom