Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

most popular transport for Mooonie , LBC is.

I will keep you guys informed for the next PPD-DOR and see if moonie could join the group. some time January or February (most likely)

dlndavid:
Current schedule. Revised 12/13/05 12:26 PST

Dec 17-18 Debraw & Texas Swamp Divers
Dec 24-25 dlndavid
Dec 31-Jan 1 Scuba65
Jan 7-8 Gidds
Jan 14-15 open
Jan 21-22 open
Jan 28-29 DS tank wipe
Feb 4-5 JeffG
Feb 11-12 SeanQ
Feb 18-19 Erin
Consider, travel time, LBC is just like PAL. :D

dlndavid:
Consider, travel time, LBC is just like PAL. :D

with that schedule, maybe March ... START OF THE PEAK OF DIVING SEASON !!!! ALL FLAT WARM WATERSSSS...............

I was also wondering if Moonie was going to do any posts. though he didn't say much. Now Moonie how come we haven't really seen any of your pictures from where you are now with DebraW?

dlndavid:
So Howard, did you ever talk with DS tank wipe about getting the dates you wanted for CoCo View?

To all who wish to have Moonie for a visit, please do so in this thread, new threads asking for his company will not be honored. Moonie's Official Keeper (MOK).

And for those that know the former keeper of Moonie, Lil' Irish Temper. The reason he has made me the keeper, is, he has been activated for military service in Iraq, may he return home safe and soon.

Current schedule.

Dec 17-18 Debraw & Texas Swamp Divers
Dec 24-25 dlndavid
Dec 31-Jan 1 Scuba65
Jan 7-8 Gidds
Jan 14-15 open
Jan 21-22 open
Jan 28-29 DS tank wipe
Feb 4-5 JeffG
Feb 11-12 SeanQ
Feb 18-19 Erin

OK, did I get skipped for New Years????

Gidds, FYI...stay away from the Princess (penny) she is trouble :D... and a Tony Stewart fan:huh:. I think she is blinded by the love.:05:

Scuba65:
I was also wondering if Moonie was going to do any posts. though he didn't say much. Now Moonie how come we haven't really seen any of your pictures from where you are now with DebraW?

See posts 935 and 883 for pictures of Moonie.

oh, i saw those..i was just wondering if there were more of him visiting you.

paolov:
with that schedule, maybe March ... START OF THE PEAK OF DIVING SEASON !!!! ALL FLAT WARM WATERSSSS...............
We can arrange that, you guys might get him for a month, travel time included.
Somebody from Hawaii had some interest, maybe he starts his Asia tour via Hawaii.

TexDiveGuy stopped by and said Hi to Moonie today!

Whao....he's getting alot of the SB visitors there. i can't wait to get him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom