Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For some reason i get the feeling that this little guy is going to give me some trouble when he's visiting with me. i'm hoping to be wrong but i don't know...he seems to be a bit of a trouble maker!

komi hunter:
His pics are posted on my album while he was in IN Even though he went to rehab it was not all bad as he did have some good reading.
Hi Brian, nice pictures, now we know where you live and your name. :D

crpntr133:
OK, did I get skipped for New Years????

Gidds, FYI...stay away from the Princess (penny) she is trouble :D... and a Tony Stewart fan:huh:. I think she is blinded by the love.:05:

(CLEARS THROAT to get rasin dudes attention) :huh:

Too late, the Princess and I are already in league :evil:

crpntr133:
(CLEARS THROAT to get rasin dudes attention) :huh:
Yo dude did I miss a request? If people would just PM me or post their requested dates, I will schedule them. Many hint about it but never ask. Just ask.
I also try and schedule him in similar locals.

dlndavid:
We can arrange that, you guys might get him for a month, travel time included. Somebody from Hawaii had some interest, maybe he starts his Asia tour via Hawaii.

yup so he may be adjusted to the pacific on the way to asia ....

no date yet for the DOR around March ...

dlndavid:
Yo dude did I miss a request? If people would just PM me or post their requested dates, I will schedule them. Many hint about it but never ask. Just ask.
I also try and schedule him in similar locals.

Yep, looks like you skipped me. Post #870 clearly asks for Moonie on New Years. I guess I should grow tits to get noticed in this life time.

By the way that is very rude to say and very insulting!

Back
Top Bottom