Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, David when do you think he will be packing up his bags and heading to the Northeast. I want to be prepared for him...get his room ready etc.

Schedule Update;

Dec 17-18 Debraw & Texas Swamp Divers past
Dec 24-25 dlndavid
Dec 31-Jan 1 Scuba65
Jan 7-8 Gidds
Jan 14-15 open
Jan 21-22 open
Jan 28-29 DS tank wipe
Feb 4-5 JeffG
Feb 11-12 SeanQ
Feb 18-19 Erin

Oh man iam getting so excited i cant wait to see the little guy. DlnDavid your lucky you get him for X-mas what u going to get him? I suggest maybe a nice SS bolt snap or a massage :D
Also how does the shipping thing work? Do i just give me address to the person who had him before me?

Cheers Alex

Schedule Update of the update;

Dec 17-18 Debraw & Texas Swamp Divers past
Dec 24-25 dlndavid <having fun>
Dec 31-Jan 1 Scuba65
Jan 7-8 Gidds
Jan 14-15 Bob_B
Jan 21-22 open
Jan 28-29 DS tank wipe
Feb 4-5 JeffG
Feb 11-12 SeanQ
Feb 18-19 Erin

The NC Divers Group will be hosting Moonie on Jan 14th and 15th. Can't wait to show the little guy around. Hope he packs his drysuit and a coat.

Bob_B:
Hope he packs his drysuit and a coat.
He needs none. Just make sure that there's not too much blood in his alcoholcirculation...

Well Moonie has been enjoying his stay, hopefully we will get to dive Monterey, weather permitting.

I never noticed that before... but Moonie looks a lot like Santa Claus!

so, David is the little guy on his way to me? I so can't wait for his arrival

Hey guy's just wanted to update you on my travels...I've just made it to Boston..and boy was I happy to be out of that god damn box...why do I have to travel in that? why can't i just sit on the plane like everyone else! Moonie get of my computer..i'll do the update on you.... Well, he has made it safe to Boston..he will be spending a few day's here. I'm so glad to have him visiting with me. He didn't like the dog's mauling him when he got out of the box though..he was tired and wanted something to drink and eat..so, he raided the fridge and had a couple of drinks already. as you will see from the pictures coming up.

Back
Top Bottom