Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moonie was a No-show again today :06:

Snowbear:
Which one do you want in there?
I like "Reflections"

riding the noozle or butt sniffer

Snowbear:
:frown: Hope his plane didn't get gnomejacked :11:
They *said* 3-5 days??

3-5 from Alaska going anywhere outside..:lol: Just for fun while I was in Alaska several years ago I sent out three letters and several post cards, some from "the north pole". This was at the begining of my land tour and 5 days later I made it home. Nothing had been delievered and wasn't till 4 days later. Unless you paid the extra for guaranteed delivery I would doubt that 3-5 is possible. Sorry bear.

Snowbear:
:shrug:
Whatever. I couldn't afford second day air. Stuff usually gets to the Seattle area in 3-5 days. A week should not have been unreasonable for TX.

I would say within the next day or two he should be arriving. If I am thinking right Seattle is one of the major spots for incoming mail. By the time they process him out and he travels to TX it will take a couple extra days. I don't think he is lost yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom