Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue:
True, but there are some truly outstanding dive opportunities that we don't want the little guy to miss out on. Like Bonaire, could you imagine how he would pout and sulk if he missed going there?? :11:
Well, he sure liked cold water. The variety of invertebrate stuff just blew his little mind! And boy howdy does he like hiding and playing in the kelp. There's probly more pretty fish in Bonaire, though :D

Snowbear:
No kidding!! It would have been a $30 ticket to get him there by tomorrow :11:
As it is, they said 5-7 days :D

5-7 days is good for me. He'll be here just in time for a Swamper's Gathering we're having the 30th. He'll get to dive with Northern as well as Southern Swampers, and I'm sure we'll get lots of pics. He'll get a chance to dive with a couple of Mods as well as a couple of long-lost Swampers, so there should be lots of fun to be had :D

Snowbear:
Well, he sure liked cold water. The variety of invertebrate stuff just blew his little mind! And boy howdy does he like hiding and playing in the kelp. There's probly more pretty fish in Bonaire, though :D
PugsPics have me convinced of that!!! And the PNW is on my short list to dive. Is the marine life similar up where you are?

I think Moonie likes the cold water for the sensation of goosebumps on his shiny, usually smooth little heiny. :mooner:

Has Moonie done any wreck diving? I'm thinking of showing him the Hilma Hooker at 90fsw. Great dive.

Natasha:
Has Moonie done any wreck diving? I'm thinking of showing him the Hilma Hooker at 90fsw. Great dive.
He has done dives with UP & SnB, but no wrecks yet.
I think UP put a bolt snap on him for easy attachment.

Nothing like a snap on gnome :D

Snap On...Snap Off :lol:

Natasha:

Some of us in the NC group are wreck diving on August 16 out of Morehead City. I know that is probably to soon and others will have him during that time. Anywhooo...I want to get on the list for a visit from Moonie. :D

Mel

Snowbear:
And he was also kind enough to leave the ring ziptied in place, so I could easily do the same bolt snap thing :D

I don't even want to know how he got it in there. :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom