Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133:
If you check my previous post I too have cert dives coming up and posted that I would like to have Moonie one of two weeks...one was my AOW cert weekend. :D
AOW is different then OW. :wink: That's ok.

pennypue:
True, but there are some truly outstanding dive opportunities that we don't want the little guy to miss out on. Like Bonaire, could you imagine how he would pout and sulk if he missed going there?? :11:

Perhaps a rotating roster.......with certain 'special event' dates specifically reserved?
Does that make sense?
Moonie should get into the hands of someone going to Bonaire before 9/24, Natasha has been volunteered without her knoweledge to be this person. Radinator has not been online much and could be scratched from the order to make room in the schedule. LIT and I worked out this schedule to facilitate those interrested in hosting our little gnome friend. I hope it works out. If Moonie is in the hands of the host in time for the weekend, then he can be in transit during the week. If it is a personal hand-off, time with the host could be longer.
Just my 2 cents

dlndavid:
Moonie should get into the hands of someone going to Bonaire before 9/24, Natasha has been volunteered without her knoweledge to be this person. Radinator has not been online much and could be scratched from the order to make room in the schedule. LIT and I worked out this schedule to facilitate those interrested in hosting our little gnome friend. I hope it works out. If Moonie is in the hands of the host in time for the weekend and then in transit during the week. If it is a personal hand-off time with the host could be longer.
Just my 2 cents
Oh good. I hate to see the cutie pie put on a death march trip around the globe with no flexibility in his schedule. Sometimes flights get cancelled, packages get ripped open and searched...........poor Moonie gets caught with his pants down again!

Lil' Irish Temper:
Moonie Trip Itinerary -

pennypue 8/13 OH
MissyP 8/20 CA
Radinator 8/27 CA

come to mama, my little bare-butted one.... :giveusahu

OK I'm in. Moonie will go on the Bonaire Group Trip. He will then get passed onto Laurens while we are there.

We can get a group PIC with him before he is off to the Netherlands.

:D

Lil' Irish Temper:
Moonie Trip Itinerary -

Firefyter 7/23 TX
ScubaJenny 7/25 FL
SuPrBuGmAn 7/30 AL
crpntr133 8/6 IN
pennypue 8/13 OH
MissyP 8/20 CA
Radinator 8/27 CA
H2Andy 9/3 FL
Mike S 9/10 AL
Polerin312 9/17 NJ

Bonaaire
Natasha 9/24 TX

Europe
El Orans 10/8 Netherlands
Mania 10/15 Poland
ScubaFreak 10/21 Ireland

Add me to the Europe list, I'll host the little one 4 a bit- I could get a hand off from ScubaFreak and then send him on... maybe on to the UK? Or these special events:
  • 4th November Could bring him with me to Ireland's West Coast
  • 10th November Could pass him on his way to Cuba...

Also, will the itinary be posted permanently somewhere? Anyway to put it alongside the pics in SuPrBuGmAn's gallery maybe?

Lil' Irish Temper:
Moonie Trip Itinerary -

Radinator 8/27 CA
H2Andy 9/3 FL

:bounce:

ok, watch radinator get Mooney killed in a bizarre lawnmower incident, and
i'll never get the little bugger into a cave

Lil' Irish Temper:
Moonie Trip Itinerary -
SuPrBuGmAn 7/30 AL

:D

I hope the ole knome isn't affraid of the dark! :bravo:

crpntr133:
BTW, 8/06 for me won't work. Some of us can't dive every weekend. If this is going to be a big deal just drop me out.

Actually, that'd work better for me. If I get him on the 30th, which is optimistic, I'm not gonna be able to dive until the 7th anyway. He'll be on the way to you that following Monday.

subaquaman:
Also, will the itinary be posted permanently somewhere? Anyway to put it alongside the pics in SuPrBuGmAn's gallery maybe?

If someone wants to add it to the gallery, go for it. I'll re-order it as the first pic and keep it up to date as often as I could.

Just use your print-screen key, save as a .jpg and upload to the gallery - unless you know of a better way. I'd do it, but I have to pack for a weekend of camping/diving/debachery!

Woulda been great for him to be here this weekend, theres a bit of a ScubaBoard Meet-n-Greet in the FL panhandle that will give more than a few opportunities for a hand-off. Such as life, once I get him and dunk him, he'll be on his way to his next destination via the snail-mail!

Firefyter:
This itinerary is just a wee bit optimistic my Irish friend. There's no way Moonie is leaving Alaska today and showing up at my door tomorrow. I know he's cool, but he ain't the Flash. I promise though, I'll get him in the water ASAP and send him on down the road.
No kidding!! It would have been a $30 ticket to get him there by tomorrow :11:
As it is, they said 5-7 days :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom