Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snowbear:
Unless someone with prior dibs PM's me a snail mail addy before 6:30a.m. Alaska time, polerin312 will be his next destination.
Any of the Conchs could catch up with me next weekend, either in Ft Myers (dive shop), Cape Coral (my moms) or Marathon for a hand off. Plus I don't know how many pics I can get of him diving while doing my certs. If I get him early tho I can take him to the AC Boardwalk!!

Probably need to concentrate on the diving and not picture taking on cert dives. But this raises another question - has Moonie been certified?

i was gonna say - polerin, take him to class and get him certed!

sure! gnomes age so slowly that timing won't matter, and he can go bandit ('reynolds style', for any jay & silent bob fans) until then!

If Snow sends Moonie to me, I will be diving in Lake Erie with LIT and Moonie can have a short reunion with his "Dad" before trekking on to Conch Country.

Ack!!! Well, Firefyter sent me his addy and I've been told a couple times now that he has dibs..... Jenny makes a good case for him as well....

Moonie doesn't seem to care much where he goes, but I agree that taking him on cert dives is probably not in the certee's best interest.

As for Moonie's certification.... I think he should be gnomefathered. I found him to be a most competant diver and as a buddy, he never left my side. His breath hold abilities are amazing!! He lasted a whole 90 minute dive yesterday!!

I've got about 20 minutes before I gotta split..... tell me where to send him.....

Snowbear:
Ack!!! Well, Firefyter sent me his addy and I've been told a couple times now that he has dibs..... Jenny makes a good case for him as well....

Moonie doesn't seem to care much where he goes, but I agree that taking him on cert dives is probably not in the certee's best interest.

As for Moonie's certification.... I think he should be gnomefathered. I found him to be a most competant diver and as a buddy, he never left my side. His breath hold abilities are amazing!! He lasted a whole 90 minute dive yesterday!!

I've got about 20 minutes before I gotta split..... tell me where to send him.....
Send him to Firefyter

Moonie Trip Itinerary -

Firefyter 7/23 TX
ScubaJenny 7/25 FL
SuPrBuGmAn 7/30 AL
crpntr133 8/6 IN
pennypue 8/13 OH
MissyP 8/20 CA
Radinator 8/27 CA
H2Andy 9/3 FL
Mike S 9/10 AL
Polerin312 9/17 NJ