Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If he ever does get my way, he'd have a quick pass to another ScubaBoarder. I dive with alot of the Concher's nearly every weekend. :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
If he ever does get my way, he'd have a quick pass to another ScubaBoarder. I dive with alot of the Concher's nearly every weekend. :D
That's what I figured. If he came with me he could celebrate my certification and then I could pass him off to one of them...

But I don't want to cut in line. I can always take him somewhere later.

No big deal to me really, like I said, I can pass him to another SB'er pretty much year round - I wouldn't even have to use the mail more than likely. I would like to get a hold of em, eventually, though.

Toss him in a cavern or two.

SuPrBuGmAn:
No big deal to me really, like I said, I can pass him to another SB'er pretty much year round - I wouldn't even have to use the mail more than likely. I would like to get a hold of em, eventually, though.
I am sure we will get our turns.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Toss him in a cavern or two.
Hey now.. no abusing Moonie!

I could take him to the Saanich Inlet butt he might be reclaimed by a Great Pacific Octopus. Moonie's rear presents a smooth surface which is perfect for an octopus to grab . :D

polerin312:
Hey now.. no abusing Moonie!

He should be used to it after his visit with SnowBear!

SuPrBuGmAn:
He should be used to it after his visit with SnowBear!
I think he likes it.:)

I'm thinking he doesn't want to leave her.
Snowbear, have you been kissin' his 'bear' behind????? :eyebrow:

:whack: Stop that! He likes it too much!!!!

In case we don't get everything going, I would like him on the 27th & 28th of August. Or the following weekend, Labor day weekend. I can pass him off to other SB'ers Labor Day weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom