Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mrs.Prages:
If he's his dad's sister's son doesn't that make him his brother. :D

it depends on which of dad's sisters he's the son of

but i do believe there are people in West Virginia who are their own uncles.
Am i mistaken on this? :)eyebrow:)

Snowbear:
If I send him priority mail on Friday morning, he should be there by Wednesday.... PM your address :wink:
I look forward to carrying him thru the AC & Cincinnati airports!!

Snowbear:
If I send him priority mail on Friday morning, he should be there by Wednesday.... PM your address :wink:
Not to micro manage this, but I think Firefyter is next in line, then SuPrBuGmAn.
They put in their requests on page two of this thread.

dlndavid:
Not to micro manage this, but I think Firefyter is next in line, then SuPrBuGmAn.
No prob. Just offering him a lift & possibly 2 buddies for the postal cost of one. But I don't want to jump in line!!

Well, maybe we should come up with a "signup" thread. If folks signed up for a specific time, rather than random whoever asked next, stuff like diving or specific events could be attended by the Mooning One..... like DEMA, someone who's going to DEMA could have him then :wink:

It doesn't matter to me where he goes next, but david, maybe you could be in charge of coordinating the next Moonie destination(s)? Hmmmmm.... I'll ask Tech Admin if he can maybe make a Moonie forum. SB has a calendar feature that's used for the club forums, so maybe one could be added to the Moonie forum? What do you guys think?

Snowbear:
Well, maybe we should come up with a "signup" thread. If folks signed up for a specific time, rather than random whoever asked next, stuff like diving or specific events could be attended by the Mooning One..... like DEMA, someone who's going to DEMA could have him then :wink:

It doesn't matter to me where he goes next, but david, maybe you could be in charge of coordinating the next Moonie destination(s)? Hmmmmm.... I'll ask Tech Admin if he can maybe make a Moonie forum. SB has a calendar feature that's used for the club forums, so maybe one could be added to the Moonie forum? What do you guys think?
That would be good, so if someone was going someplace special, he could tag along. Plus if someone took him on a trip thru Sb, he could go home with someone else & move on from there. Might help him move along faster too.

polerin312:
No prob. Just offering him a lift & possibly 2 buddies for the postal cost of one. But I don't want to jump in line!!
No worries, we are trying to get him to as many as possible and many have already thrown in their requests. El Orans has suggested we come up with an itineray for our little friend. I will of course consult with Lil' Irish on this.

dlndavid:

We definitely want our turn, but we'll go with whatever everybody else decides. Just let me know when and I'll PM my address to whoever has him at the time...

dlndavid:
No worries, we are trying to get him to as many as possible and many have already thrown in their requests. El Orans has suggested we come up with an itineray for our little friend. I will of course consult with Lil' Irish on this.
As is only right since he did "give birth" to the little pantless guy. :)

But I do like the idea of an itinerary. I'd hate to see him miss a special event!!!

pennypue:
As is only right since he did "give birth" to the little pantless guy. :)

But I do like the idea of an itinerary. I'd hate to see him miss a special event!!!
Esp if he would get to go with a group! You know how he likes the ladies :D

Back
Top Bottom