Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mania:
Well, not really. But better question is - can you trust a lawyer?
:D
Mania
PS. It seems it's gonna be a long way before Moonie hits the other side of the pond.

I think per the schedule (with adjustments) he will be in the good hands of Natasha for a hand carry to Bonaire, for a hand off to Laurens to start his European tour.

btw: Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat. :D

dlndavid:
I think per the schedule (with adjustments) he will be in the good hands of Natasha for a hand carry to Bonaire, for a hand off to Laurens to start his European tour.

btw: Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat. :D

Oh Boris, shut up!

I can see it. Poor, poor, Moonie sitting in a back room at the post office. His box all crumpled and mashed and he has no privacy. Poor fella, I hope he makes it.
Maybe he is with my AL80's that were to be delivered yesterday??

mania:
can you trust a lawyer?

(legal counsel: you have no comment)

H2Andy: I have no comment

crpntr133:
Oh Boris, shut up!

I can see it. Poor, poor, Moonie sitting in a back room at the post office. His box all crumpled and mashed and he has no privacy. Poor fella, I hope he makes it.
Maybe he is with my AL80's that were to be delivered yesterday??

That's Bullwinkle to you mister :wink:

You know, I got to thinking :)11: ).... Maybe Moonie isn't lost after all. He could have gnomejacked the plane and gone off to some tropical island to dive with the mergnomes!

After all, we already know he's well-versed in piloting various machines, like...

Here-I-am-at-the-helm-of-Un.jpg

Moonie_Whaler.jpg

Shortie1.jpg

Tractor.jpg

Snowbear:
You know, I got to thinking :)11: ).... Maybe Moonie isn't lost after all. He could have gnomejacked the plane and gone off to some tropical island to dive with the mergnomes!

Last I heard Moonie, and a pilot got liquor'd up, and tried to steal an Air France Plane, and beat feet for Toronto, and they were last seen screaming "Watch This" when the plane was coming in for a landing.

Thankfully everyone is fine.

Plane + Liquor + Drunk'n Gnome = Carnage

Lil' Irish Temper:
Plane + Liquor + Drunk'n Gnome = Carnage

*taking notes*

this is the sort of priceless information i come to ScubaBoard for

:eyebrow: <----- i had to type this manually, and i hereby lodge a protest

H2Andy:
:eyebrow: <----- i had to type this manually, and i hereby lodge a protest
:rofl: :lol2:
Now you know that has already been done.......
:eyebrow:

UHHMMM, LIT now your rabbit has TP on its head?? I think someone has way too much time to play with Photoshop. Does that make that rabbit a BUTT HEAD? :lol:

crpntr133:
UHHMMM, LIT now your rabbit has TP on its head?? I think someone has way too much time to play with Photoshop. Does that make that rabbit a BUTT HEAD? :lol:

A roaming TP holder. Nice! I want one too.. :: off to check Ebay ::

Any word on the Moon-Man Did he make it to Tx?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom