Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

very cool!

i think every picture should have a location line (like "Bumtown, Alabama") so that
people can see whereall Moonie's been

(that means you, Uncle Pug :wink: )

Still no Moonie..... I'm getting worried that the poor little guy got lost, or worse even, gnome-napped.... I run to check the mail everyday, just like a kid looking under a Christmas tree, and everyday I'm let down...... :sad:

Firefyter:
Still no Moonie..... I'm getting worried that the poor little guy got lost, or worse even, gnome-napped.... I run to check the mail everyday, just like a kid looking under a Christmas tree, and everyday I'm let down...... :sad:

I feel your pain brother, I was in your shoes a while back. I sent him to UP 3 day UPS, regular mail is just slow.

i suspect fowl play... i think Snowbear kept Mooney as a slave in her
chicken ranch and is ONLY saying she sent him over

I sent a box to Alaska, Priority US mail, last Monday, and it still hasn't gotten there. They told me it would take 4 days max.

*note to self* looks like Snowbear has an accomplice in the Moonie-Chicken Ranch
cover up...and wasn't Natasha a Russian spy anyway? and are you going to
trust what a Russian spy says?

:eyebrow:

H2Andy:
and wasn't Natasha a Russian spy anyway? and are you going to
trust what a Russian spy says?

:eyebrow:
Well, not really. But better question is - can you trust a lawyer?
:D
Mania
PS. It seems it's gonna be a long way before Moonie hits the other side of the pond.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom