Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are two Moonies, one has been travelling around while the real Moonie was captive at an unamed location in the Florida keys. The real Moonie has been around and has the scars to prove it.
He is the one with his name written in white paint upon his hat.

As for Moonie II, last I heard he is in the safe keeping of our trusted MissDirected. :D

There are two Moonies, one has been travelling around while the real Moonie was captive at an unamed location in the Florida keys. The real Moonie has been around and has the scars to prove it.
He is the one with his name written in white paint upon his hat.

As for Moonie II, last I heard he is in the safe keeping of our trusted MissDirected. :D

:rofl3: Well, sounds like you heard wrong! :rofl3:

I heard it through the grapevine. :wink:

I saw Moonie today at Conch Republic... an imposter?

Not last night you didn't! A snatch and grab took place hours earlier at Conch :cool2: A Captain Gary I believe found a note in place of Moonie :devil:

:rofl3: Well, sounds like you heard wrong! :rofl3:

Way to blow me in Joyce! :rofl3: Luv you too :mooner: So I must confess the Samalam, JRock and those other immoral DNY'ers have stolen travelling Moonie. Guess he will be diving some sites in NY. :cool2::D Anyone have a small enough DrySuit Moonie could borrow????? Otherwise I think Moonie will be moonless. :crafty:

I have loads of piccers I will upload later tonight when I get a second. Just got home and have to get house ready for showing at 8. :)

Note: Original Moonie will be sent to dlndavid while Travelling Moonie takes on the world, women, and rum, as usual.

Not last night you didn't! A snatch and grab took place hours earlier at Conch :cool2: A Captain Gary I believe found a note in place of Moonie :devil:

Way to blow me in Joyce! :rofl3: Luv you too :mooner: So I must confess the Samalam, JRock and those other immoral DNY'ers have stolen travelling Moonie. Guess he will be diving some sites in NY. :cool2::D Anyone have a small enough DrySuit Moonie could borrow????? Otherwise I think Moonie will be moonless. :crafty:

I have loads of piccers I will upload later tonight when I get a second. Just got home and have to get house ready for showing at 8. :)

I believe the lesson to be learned here is don't f with the mob :D

I believe the lesson to be learned here is don't f with the mob :D

and we get any lip, the DNY Goon Squad under the supervision of Jack and myself will personally bring Moonie to the East River and, well.. you know what happens next......... :mooner:

Note: Original Moonie will be sent to dlndavid while Travelling Moonie takes on the world, women, and rum, as usual.
Dang! I thought that was supposed to happen a couple years ago.. When the original Moonie and the traveling Moonie met in the Keys during ITK II. Ya mean the real Moonie has been in hiding this long??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom