Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

En route to Thailand via Canada.

Someone said he is passing around a rash? :confused::popcorn: Art said she came back from Thailand clean...

Shouldn't be listening to "someone". Moonie was rash-free when we got him. He remains rash-free and headed to Canada.

Last edited:
En route to Thailand via Canada.

Someone said he is passing around a rash? :confused::popcorn: Art said she came back from Thailand clean...

Shouldn't be listening to "someone". Moonie was rash-free when we got him. He remains rash-free and headed to Canada.

Hey Sweet Sam. Where in Thailand is he going?

Uh Miss? I'm being misquoted. I just said he wasn't exhibiting any OVERT symptoms of STD. You saw the pic of Moony on Letterboys lap. And you know of his (LB's) illicit attraction to domesticated farm animals. :shakehead:

Letterboy is probably a pandemic in waiting. :eyebrow:

Art

Hey Sweet Sam. Where in Thailand is he going?

Uh Miss? I'm being misquoted. I just said he wasn't exhibiting any OVERT symptoms of STD. You saw the pic of Moony on Letterboys lap. And you know of his (LB's) illicit attraction to domesticated farm animals. :shakehead:

Letterboy is probably a pandemic in waiting. :eyebrow:

Art

Art :hugs:

Dunno where in Thailand, one of the DNY members ScubaSteve will be traveling with Moonie. Don't know if Thailand will survive the Canuck and Moonie. :D

Back
Top Bottom