Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... PS Before the dengenerates ask, no we did NOT take cameras with us when we and Moony did Patpong.

Old Navy (and AF) saying... "No pictures, didn't happen!"
We await evidence with 'bated breath :)
Rick
Rick.

Look at the fine print on your Man Card.

Cameras at a bachelor party, or a Patpong excursion, or an Olongapo City visit, are necessary and sufficient defense for Justafiable Homicide.

We DIDN'T take a camera with us. But some of those Thai girls are OUTSTANDING. :D

Art

And your point is??? "No pictures, didn't happen" is in no way inconsistent with your decision to leave the camera behind... eh?
:D
Rick

Oh no.. You will be in trouble by tomorrow..

Oh no.. You will be in trouble by tomorrow..

Dude, I've just had to carry his drunk lazy butt to the couch. He's drunk as a skunk - wasted - annihilated :shocked2: Several empty liqour bottles including, and 18yo Glenfiddich.

Ok.. where did he get the booze and where is mine
04.gif

Ok.. where did he get the booze and where is mine
04.gif

Booze around Moonie never lasts. Those bottles were bone dry. The only thing I got was a loverly note from Rick :) I'm surprised Moonie didn't spill the alcohol on the letter and ruin it.

Simple, next time...Just ask bro!

Moonie has arrived :bounce2:

Time for some serious ass kissing. :D

2200 :wave:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom